Parking at the hospital
The new multi storey car park is now open to the public use. Motorists need only pay normal parking charges for the duration upon exit.
|Carpark Charges at Mount Alvernia Hospital (effective 1 JANUARY 2017)|
|7am to 10pm daily||$2.40 for the first hour;
$1.30 for subsequent half hour or part thereof.
|After 10pm||$5.00 (multiple entries per day)*|
|Whole day inpatient concessionary parking||$10.00 (multiple entries per day)*|
*Conditions of Concession Pass as Follows:
- It is only valid for ONE (1) vehicle per MAH Registration Card (Pink Colour).
- Concession Parking Fee is $10.00 per day with multiple entries (this means that motorists can enter & exit the hospital compound however many times they need to per day).
- Concession Pass is Valid from 0000 hrs to 2359 hrs (per whole day).
The Following Requirements to Purchase Concession Pass at Top Parking Booth
- Patient needs to produce MAH Registration Card (Pink Colour).
- Patient needs to produce Cashcard for Registration.
- Payment by CASH.
- Patient needs to insert Registered Cashcard into his/her Vehicle IU upon First Exit.